The presentation and the Fund is addressed only to:
- Well-informed investors, within the meaning of article 2 of the Law of 13 February 2007, who are established in Luxembourg;
- Professional investors, as defined in Annex II to the Directive 2004/39/EC, who are established in another Member State of the European-Union where the fund is authorised for marketing;
- Qualified investors in accordance with Art. 10 Para 3 of the Swiss Federal Collective Investment Schemes Act (CISA).
INFORMATION FOR QUALIFIED INVESTORS
- This document, the information contained herein and any oral or other written information disclosed or provided is strictly confidential and may not be disclosed to any other person or entity, nor copied, reproduced or redistributed, in any form, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Aimed Capital GmbH (“Aimed Capital”).
- This document does not provide or offer financial, investment, tax, legal, regulatory or other advice and recipients of this document ("Recipients") must not rely on it as providing any form of advice. Recipients who may be considering making an investment in the Fund should seek their own independent advice. It is the responsibility of any person or persons in possession of this material to inform themselves of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction.
- This document is for information purposes only and does not constitute or form any part of any offer to issue or sell, or any solicitation to by or invest in, shares or interests in any Fund nor shall it or the fact of its distribution form the basis of, or be relied on in connection with, any contract thereof. Further information on the Funds, including a discussion on the risks of an investment in a particular Fund, is set out in the relevant Fund's offering memorandum or prospectus. Recipients should refer only to the offering memorandum or prospectus when deciding whether to invest in any Fund.
- Shares in the Fund will not be registered under the Securities Act of 1933, the securities laws of any state or the securities laws of any other jurisdiction, and the Fund will not be registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940. There is no public market for the shares, and no such market is expected to develop in the future. Shares in the Fund may not be sold or transferred except as permitted under the Fund's articles of association, and unless they are registered under the Securities Act of 1933 or an exemption from registration thereunder and under any other applicable securities law registration requirements is available. Accordingly, investors will be required to bear the financial risks of an investment in the Fund for an extended period of time.
Additional Information for Qualified Investors in Switzerland
- The Fund is compliant with Swiss law for distribution to qualified investors in or from Switzerland. The Swiss representative is Fundbase Fund Services AG, Bahnhofstrasse 3, CH-8808 Pfaeffikon SZ. The Swiss paying agent is Neue Helvetische Bank Ltd., Seefeldstrasse 215, CH-8008 Zurich. Investors in Switzerland can obtain the binding documents of the Fund, such as legal Fund documents, audited annual reports, directors reports and marketing material free of charge from the Swiss representative. This document may only be issued, circulated or distributed so as not to constitute an offering to the general public in Switzerland. Recipients of the document in Switzerland should not pass it on to anyone without first consulting their legal or other appropriate professional adviser, or the Swiss representative.